What's this about?
I recently read a book about the minimal life. I'm no hipster and I am a privileged, white Irish man. So I don't have to worry about some things and have a savings and a job. I thought I would write about what I need to do my day to day life.
I recently came across an article on Medium and it kind of inspired me to re-do this.
What is What
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Mid 2017)
- Apple Airpods
- Adidas Originals NMD Runner - Men's
- iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Apple iPhone 8 ‑ 64 GB ‑ Gold
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB Green
- Tommy Hilfiger Soft-Shell Bomber Hooded Jacket
- Moleskine Plain Notebook
- Sharpie Permanent Markers, Fine Point, Assorted Colors
- 12 Pack coloring pencils
- Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 0.25 L, Green
- Apple Watch Series 1 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Concrete Sport Band, Red
- Nylon Swisslander Laptop backpack Waterproof
- Apple Iphone , Watch and Mac chargers